Sunday, September 20, 2009

Comeback of the Year: Catching Lies Wastes Time

Dana Loesch is a rad blogger who uses hip expressions like "Durrrr" and "Just....wow" to send a powerful message: "Hey kids, it's like totally cool to be a right-wing extremist!"  So I really stepped in it when I made the fateful mistake of catching her in a giant lie.  I thought she might actually care that she was misleading all of her blog readers and thousands of people who watch Fox News, but instead she had this totally badass comeback via Twitter:

Enjoying watching local lefties limited to reacting to me and others instead of generating own worthwhile content. Mission accomplished.

Oh snap!  Loesch like totally tricked me!  I thought she was actually trying to get people to believe the garbage she says with a straight face, but actually it was just her secret plan to trick me into wasting time showing that what she said was complete bs.  And I could have been finished the 4th chapter of my book on killing grandparents!  I guess that's what happens when you try to take on the biting wit of the freshy fresh NEO-neo-conservatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment