Thursday, October 8, 2009

Gateway Pundit Punk'd by Bill Ayers

Jim Hoft (aka Gateway Pundit), is so blinded by his hatred of Obama that he will literally believe any negative thing said about the president without hesitation.  This can be slightly annoying for those sane people unfortunate enough to occasionally read his screeds, but can also lead to hilarious results.

For an example of the later situation, consider Hoft's recent post where he begins by linking to an article claiming that Bill Ayer's "admits" that he was the Ghost Writer for Obama's book Dreams From My Father to a conservative blogger.  As any sane person would suspect, Ayers was having some fun at the wingnut's expense.  He responded similarly to a question from the National Journal by saying, "Here's what I'm going to say.  This is my quote.  Be sure to write it down: 'Yes, I wrote Dreams From My Father.  I ghostwrote the whole thing...And now I would like the royalties."  He also responded to a follow-up from the Daily Beast by writing, "You've all lost your minds.  Best of luck in the twilight zone."  

I guess that's as good a name as any to call the fantasy world where Jim Hoft lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment